How to measure success/failure, tools and ways for evaluation, transparency of the learning or the activity
Evaluation on various target groups (e.g. participants, educators, trainers, local authorities)
Using various tools:
- animator-led experience evaluation (record the feeling)
- exhibition / blogs / experience articles
- Self-evaluation: monitor the planning and implementation.
- A combination of open, public and anonymous evaluation
- Experts evaluation (evaluation by external auditors like public servants, academics, specialist)
- Reports by non-related people
- Usability of the manual by other NGO’s, institutions and authorities on local, regional, national levels.
- Define a time-period for executing evaluation
- Key metrics on the web ( Facebook and other social media likes, reach and response, Website traffic analysis, material downloads, Audience contact)
- Positive impact on the organization status
- Audience acceptance.